Thursday 3 July 2014

Anil Sharma High-tech living with Amrapali Group

Hi everyone, my name is Dinesh Kumar  a very satisfied  client of the Amrapali group. Anil Sharma is the CMD of Amrapali Group.There are plenty of reasons why I am satisfied with the Amrapali group, Hence there are a lot of stories about Amrapali complaints. I recently read a story about amrapali complaints here are few lines from the article for reference. Some people say that Amrapali builder is engaged in all sorts of fraud. Some people say they had a hard time in getting builder buyer agreement and not delivered on time. Some current residents of those projects are unsatisfied because of the quality of the work and high maintenance cost. What I suggest that instead of blaming the builder as a whole why no effort was made to approach any senior executive/MD.Because in some issues lower level staff are lethargic and unresponsive in all matters. in my opinion it’s very rare that a real estate developer achieved such high repute and standing. The Amrapali Group’s constant and conscious attention to deliver the best possible surroundings has prepared a firm ground for a bright and soaring future. The assurance of quality building materials comes with all Amrapali projects. The modern and state-of-the-art building materials are used for all constructions. The question here is this why some people raised issues about this group as far as my personal experience is and what I believe is that people just grabs a word of mouth and spread it all over.Amrapali  group is not only developing Our country’s landmark but also making us proud as well.


 

3 comments:

  1. The Bulders aims at a motto of giving the customer the first preference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amrapali is name of satisfaction they built home like their own homes with good material classy interior with less of all facilities.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Time to share my happiness with everyone here. Trust me online reviews n all.. they don’t really matter . Best way to choose your Builder is Go & meet them yourself. That’s what I did. I went to the office.

    ReplyDelete